Welcome back to Day 204 of Daley5Minutes. Your plan to help you improve your health and fitness one step at a time. Everything you need to get started is on this email. Please find below your link to your intro from me, Daley and your exercise video for today. Don’t forget – keep us updated on the Facebook group, we want to hear how you’re getting on. Let’s get started!
Day 204 Introduction and Exercise
Are you ready for Day 204 of Daley5Minutes?
Complete one or more of the following:
- Write down 3 things you have to be grateful for each day this week
- List 3 goals you’d like to achieve as you get fitter
- Plan your meals for a week
- Repeat yesterday’s 5-minute exercise video
Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don’t turn up at all.
Helping you improve your fitness. Did you know?
- Exercise boosts brainpower
- Exercise helps elevate your mood and keep depression at bay
- Exercise can even boost your immune function
- Around 1 in 4 adults in the UK are obese
- Exercise lets you eat more
- Exercise helps your muscles works more efficiently