Welcome back to Day 197 of Daley5Minutes. Your plan to help you improve your health and fitness one step at a time. Everything you need to get started is on this email. Please find below your link to your intro from me, Daley and your exercise video for today. Don’t forget – keep us updated on the Facebook group, we want to hear how you’re getting on. Let’s get started!
Day 197 Introduction and Exercise
Are you ready for Day 197 of Daley5Minutes?
Complete one or more of the following:
- Avoid fried food this week
- Incorporate 3 fruits in 3 different colours into your meals each day this week
- Reduce sugar in your drinks by one teaspoonful or ½ if you take one teaspoonful each day this week
- Repeat yesterday’s 5-minute exercise video
I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.
Helping you improve your fitness. Did you know?
- Exercise boosts brainpower
- Exercise helps elevate your mood and keep depression at bay
- Exercise can even boost your immune function
- Around 1 in 4 adults in the UK are obese
- Exercise lets you eat more
- Exercise helps your muscles works more efficiently