Welcome back to Day 192 of Daley5Minutes. Your plan to help you improve your health and fitness one step at a time. Everything you need to get started is on this email. Please find below your link to your intro from me, Daley and your exercise video for today. Don’t forget – keep us updated on the Facebook group, we want to hear how you’re getting on. Let’s get started!
Day 192 Introduction and Exercise
Are you ready for Day 192 of Daley5Minutes?
Complete one or more of the following:
- Take the stairs instead of the lift at work each day this week
- Walk to the local shops and back
- Go for a 20-minute walk at lunchtime
- Repeat yesterday’s 5-minute exercise video
Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.
Helping you improve your fitness. Did you know?
- Exercise boosts brainpower
- Exercise helps elevate your mood and keep depression at bay
- Exercise can even boost your immune function
- Around 1 in 4 adults in the UK are obese
- Exercise lets you eat more
- Exercise helps your muscles works more efficiently