Welcome back to Day 169 of Daley5Minutes. Your plan to help you improve your health and fitness one step at a time. Everything you need to get started is on this email. Please find below your link to your intro from me, Daley and your exercise video for today. Don’t forget – keep us updated on the Facebook group, we want to hear how you’re getting on. Let’s get started!
Day 169 Introduction and Exercise
Are you ready for Day 169 of Daley5Minutes?
Complete one or more of the following:
- Avoid chocolate and sweets this week
- Replace chips with baked potato or salad
- Replace white rice with brown rice
- Repeat yesterday’s 5-minute exercise video
What makes something special is not just what you have to gain, but what you feel there is to lose.
Helping you improve your fitness. Did you know?
- Exercise boosts brainpower
- Exercise helps elevate your mood and keep depression at bay
- Exercise can even boost your immune function
- Around 1 in 4 adults in the UK are obese
- Exercise lets you eat more
- Exercise helps your muscles works more efficiently