Welcome back to Day 160 of Daley5Minutes. Your plan to help you improve your health and fitness one step at a time. Everything you need to get started is on this email. Please find below your link to your intro from me, Daley and your exercise video for today. Don’t forget – keep us updated on the Facebook group, we want to hear how you’re getting on. Let’s get started!
Day 160 Introduction and Exercise
Are you ready for Day 160 of Daley5Minutes?
Complete one or more of the following:
- Go for a 10-minute walk at lunchtime
- Get of the bus / tube or train a step earlier and walk to work
- Take the stairs instead of the lift
- Repeat yesterday’s 5-minute exercise video
My temptation is emotional, and resisting will further my needed weight loss and strengthen my character. Furthermore, nothing tastes as good as thin feels.
Helping you improve your fitness. Did you know?
- Exercise boosts brainpower
- Exercise helps elevate your mood and keep depression at bay
- Exercise can even boost your immune function
- Around 1 in 4 adults in the UK are obese
- Exercise lets you eat more
- Exercise helps your muscles works more efficiently