Welcome back to Day 155 of Daley5Minutes. Your plan to help you improve your health and fitness one step at a time. Everything you need to get started is on this email. Please find below your link to your intro from me, Daley and your exercise video for today. Don’t forget – keep us updated on the Facebook group, we want to hear how you’re getting on. Let’s get started!
Day 155 Introduction and Exercise
Are you ready for Day 155 of Daley5Minutes?
Complete one or more of the following:
- Reduce sugar in drinks by one teaspoonful or ½ if you only take one teaspoon for a week
- Replace one cup of tea / coffee with a herbal tea or water for a week
- Replace your fizzy drinks with water for a week
- Repeat yesterday’s 5-minute exercise video
The five S’s of sports training are: stamina, speed, strength, skill, and spirit; but the greatest of these is spirit..
Helping you improve your fitness. Did you know?
- Exercise boosts brainpower
- Exercise helps elevate your mood and keep depression at bay
- Exercise can even boost your immune function
- Around 1 in 4 adults in the UK are obese
- Exercise lets you eat more
- Exercise helps your muscles works more efficiently