We have tried to answer as many of your questions as possible, however, our list is not exhaustive. If you don’t find the answers you require get in touch by emailing us at email@example.com
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
WILL THERE BE MORE EXERCISES?
WHY DOESN'T DALEY DO THE EXERCISES?
WHY DALEY 5?
WHICH LEVEL DO I START ON?
WHEN CAN I MOVE UP A LEVEL?
HOW WILL I KNOW IF I'M GETTING FITTER?
DO I NEED TO WARM UP?
DO I NEED SPECIAL CLOTHING?
CAN I DO THE PROGRAMME AT HOME?
CAN I DO 2 OR MORE SESSIONS?
What web browsers are supported?
We do not recommend using Daley5Minutes on Internet Explorer as that browser does not support all of the functions of our site.
I’m having problems watching videos
Make sure you are logged in and have cookies enabled, this is how we know it is you. If you use a cookie blocking plugin in your browser, you can make an exception of this site – check the plugin info for details on how to enable cookies on a specific site
Can I watch Daley5Minutes on my computer/tablet?
To begin watching videos on Daley5Minutes from your PC or Mac:
Open an Internet browser and go to www.daleyfiveminutes.co.uk
Sign into your account
Select what level of exercise you want and click on the video.
The video will open in a floating popup, you can expand to full size by clicking on the expand icon top right. You can also choose to change the quality of the video by selecting the options from the drop-down box. The video will play at 720 by default, which is good quality.
Can I watch Daley5Minutes on my phone?
Yes! Follow the same instructions as above, but if you do have issues, please be aware that most browsers on mobile phones do not retain log in information for multiple open windows. If you experience problems when opening the email on your phone, and clicking on the video takes you to your browser which says “you are not logged in” even though you know you were!
1. Check you do not have “private browsing” turned on – this means when you leave your browser it does not remember you are logged in.
2. Another tip is to ensure you do not have multiple browser windows open, close them all apart from Daley5Minutes and log in. You should then find you can view your videos.
It depends on your make and model of phone how many windows you can have open at one time, I found on my iPhone 5c I could have 4 open and it all worked fine.
How do I change my email address?
To change your email address, first, log in to your Daley5Minutes account. Click on your profile name in the top right corner of the navigation bar to access your account page. On the My Account page, click on the “Change email” link and follow the onscreen instructions to update your email address.
I forgot my password
To reset your password, please do the following:
- Go to https://www.daleyfiveminutes.co.uk/wp-admin/…………….
- On the login screen click on “Forgot Your Password?”
- A field will appear prompting you to enter the email address associated with your account.
- Click “Send Password Reset Link” after entering your email address. An email will be sent to you shortly with a link to reset your password.
- Click on the link in the email.
- On the new page, type in your new password. Click submit to finish.
How do I update my payment method?
1. Log in to your Daley5Minutes account
2. Click on your profile name in the top right corner of the navigation bar to access your account page.
3. On your Manage Your Account page, you will see a link that says “Update Payment Information” under the Profile & Billing section.
4. Follow the onscreen instructions to fill out your new credit card and click Update.
How do I cancel my subscription?
Follow the steps below to cancel:
1. Log in to yourDaley5 Minutes account.
2. Click on “Memberships” from the menu on the left – you can then view and cancel your current membership. You will continue to receive your emails until the end of the Billing period.
Daley5Minutes Free Trial and Billing
How does Free Trial work?
If you have a Coupon for a Free Month you can enjoy Daley5Minutes for that period, do nothing at the end of your trial and your subscription will automatically renew month-to-month for as long as you choose. You can easily cancel anytime, online, 24-hours a day. There are no long-term contracts or cancellation fees. Just sign up to get started!
How does Daley5Minutes billing work?
A Daley5 Minutes subscription is a monthly service and will renew automatically every month on the date you sign up. If you started your membership as a free trial, your first billing will occur at the end of your free trial.